Monday, July 18, 2011

My sleepless night

I'm the kind of person who can stand lack of sleep. While in campus, i usually have around 3-4 hours of sleep at night. But when I'm on my break (like right now) my sleep pattern kinda change. I turn nocturnal. O__O

Since in matriculation, my body is used to sleep after drinking hot tea. Well, I tried using that old trick with a twist - instead of hot tea, i drank hot coffee. And it was SO good!!! (Nescafe dengan buih-buih haluuuussss~)

Being at home alone last night makes me feels bouncy. "Ah, this how it feels like to have the whole house to yourself." Very peaceful, no need to scramble for toilet nor worried about my broadband modem being snatched by my lil brother. XD

However, the peaceful surrounding caused me to pick up even the slightest noise available in the house. Roaches scrambling with it's 6 legs in the store. Lizard hunting for mosquitoes or other small flying insects. And, the smooth gliding sound made by the sliding door. Wait-WHAT??!!
I knew I've locked the doors already! There's NO way dad's coming back home late tonight. He called saying he won't be back. Thanks to that, the adrenaline starts rushing through my system, driving my heart to beat rapidly till I almost feel it will leap out of my chest.

I turned down the volume of my laptop. Slowly, I went out from my room and went to my parents bedroom. I looked out at the window, overlooking the main gate and the front door. I didn't see anything. My cats were all save within their cages. I took a deep breath, went to check on the front door this time. It was locked. I am dead sure I didn't heard wrong. Nevertheless, I felt relieved.

I took refugee in the safe confinement of my own room. Playing soft music to allow my rapid breathing backs to normal. And I don't feel like sleeping afterward. Some might say I am panicking over nothing, but try putting yourself in my shoes - home alone, and you heard the sound of your front door glides open at 2am. I thought there's people who intended to broke into my house. Well, my house was almost being ransacked once when there's only my elder bro and my lil bro with his hand in cast at the house. I'm allowed to get freaked out.

Due to that incident, I can't seem to fall asleep. After much tossing and turning on my bed, my eyes are still wide opened. Taking the advantage of less internet traffic, I start downloading concert files to my laptop XD In the meantime, I googled on ways to fall asleep easily. And I found this.

And this is my attempts on falling asleep with the help from 'How to fall asleep fast and easy' list.


1. Just do it *Huh? What is this?? An indirect add for Nike?*

2. Avoid distraction *i'm not distracted with anything at the moment*

3. Read a peaceful book *looking at the bookshelf..Harry Potter & twilight series ain't quite peaceful, don't you think?*

4. Get rid of distraction *I've told you there's nothing distracting me ~__~*

5. Have sex! *O__O NEEXXTTT! *


*let's just skip some cuz the list is quite long*


11. Exercise *do several sit ups..play around with the dumbbells..my hands were numb =..="*

12. Don't exercise close to bed time. *WTH??! you should've mention this EARLIER /headdesk*

15. Count sheep or anything. *lets try. 1...5..10..junsu said his fav no is 10..oops sidetracked. where am I just now? ah counting sheep. sheep..ah, he wears sheep costume in Balloon MV. got his butt grabbed by lion Jae~ kekeke /slapped NOT WORKING!!!*

16. Close your eyes gently and act sleepily. *Who are you trying to fool??? /facepalm*

24. Have your sweet one in your mind *he's tired of running around in my mind already*

29. Watch horror movies. Just kidding! *har har har ¬___¬*

31. Have your pet with you. *YEAH RIGHT. u want me to call in all my 6 cats?! IN YOUR DREAMS!!!!*



It's 9am. I've had enough of the list. Nothing seems to work. So I ended up staring at my desktop wallie. (cr: my lovely Lem XD)







stares at Jae's pic.. the Jae in the pic stares back..*birds chirping outside*..continue staring.. blinks eyes.. rolling on the bed.. GAH!!! ;A;



I cleaned up the house and went for my morning shower. Surprisingly, my morning shower kinda turn into my bedtime shower! My eyes started to droop not long afterward. And I have a nice sleep in the afternoon with my aircond on~ Ah, heavens! ^^










4 comments:

  1. UNNIE~ *laughs evilly* lil peiyi-chan hath found you and is gonna make ur life hell~

    NAH. just kidding *smiles innocently*

    ReplyDelete
  2. walaoweyh..O__o

    hello my dear! *glomps* hehehe, you think i won't stalk your blog? *following like a pro saseang*

    feel free to invade my world~ XD

    ReplyDelete