Saturday, July 16, 2011

My first ever rant entry XD

This event took place last monday ^^

[RANT ENTRY] This ain't important. i just wanna get it out of my system..

Here we go!


I thought this 3 months vacation will be a blast. I haven't been home for 6 months. Boy, I was SO wrong~

I've been tied to the sea shore the moment i set foot on my hometown. Well that's cool, it's for my graduating thesis anyway. I'll just go and search for a part time job to fill my time (and my pocket, obviously ^^).

*sigh*

Unfortunately, some of them refuse to take part time workers. For others, my first impression ain't that good to them. "Can you really work?", "How old are you anyway?". I don't know whether to be proud or to curse my baby-faced feature. Heck, I even got mistaken as my father's young wife. Me, a baby-faced young wife. NO COMMENT =..="

So I ended up being the house caretaker + chauffeur for almost a month and a half. Good thing: It ain't that tiring and I can online anytime. Bad thing: no 'kaching' OTL

Then, family matters came along.

Aunt: Why don't you come visit? You are on a long break right? Don't you miss me?
Me: It's not like that. I have to be-
Aunt: I know who I am. A nobody to you. Don't come and visit then.
Me: EEEHHH???? O___O

Then, there's mom.
Me: *picks up the phone* Hello?
Mom: Come and fetch me. Hurry up.
Me: Okay.
At home, we ain't talking. Am I invisible to you mom? Then I heard her conversation with my youngest brother "What would you like to eat for dinner?" "Anything is okay mom", he answered.
Since i got home, you never asked me what I want to eat. *foreversulkingintheroom*

And there's also my 'precious' little brother.
Me: Wake up, you got to go to school.
Him: huh....??? yes.....yes....*went for shower*
Me: I'll make you something to drink, okay? *went to the kitchen*
Him: Coffee please~

After 10 min, he'd done his shower. I went to check on that Yunjae vid i left to fully load earlier >///< /slapped. Back to the story...
Me: Dude, are you done?
Him: . . .
Me: *went to his room* Hey. You're gonna be late if..

Guess what, the room was empty. He went out. Why? Cuz he ain't wanna go to school. Smart move bro. I ironed your uniform, ain't sleep a blink last night in order to wake you up, almost burn my hand making you drink (i wanted to 'tarik' the coffee so it won't burn his tongue /facepalm) and this is what you did to 'reward' me? orz


He sure gave me a hard time. Cuz of him, my head goes haywire. Heck, the pimples also start popping everywhere on my face. What am I, a teenager with raging hormones????!!! I'm a young adult, for god sake. TT^TT

I'm tired. I am awake for 20hours so far (I'm so gonna gain weight 0__0). Gonna go accompany dad arranging lil bro's letter for school transfer. OTL

For those of you who made it through all of the above: thank you for reading. Wish me luck in staying awake for God knows how many more hours. kthnxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment