Saturday, July 16, 2011

continuation of my 1st rant entry =..="

[RANT ENTRY-Part 2] So this is the second half of what happened on my unlucky day.

So I went out with my dad to his school and get his school projects, grades and whatsoever needed in order for him to be able to transfer to the new school. We stayed for 2 friggin hours in that small school office.

His classroom teacher started a conversation with dad. What's he been doing? How is he now? Where is he now? yada yada. (she sounded like a policewoman). So i just let them two continue talking while I'm trying to drown everything else by listening to Mirotic album with weird stares coming at me every single minute. Not working. OTL

Eventually, as I picked up random bits from the conversation, I found out dad told the school everything regarding my lil bro: he came home late, the mysterious caller who called my dad near midnight saying nothing except for "You Pig! Useless Dog! Go die!!!", how my dad wants to send him for counseling.

And this:
** - my inner thoughts
Dad: So did you found out who Bani (pronounced as bunny) is?

*Bunny? Definitely that's gotta be Yoochun**... ーoー Wait. WHAT???*

Teacher: No, I've searched for any student name Bani in the school. We don't have one.

Dad: Ah, I'm sure she's from this school. Mie, did you bring your lil bro wallet? I think that girl is in the pic.

Me: Uh? Ah yes. (rummaging bag) *I'm sure Bani is a guy's name...What girl? the only pic he kept was the pic he and his girlfriend-* Dad, you can't possibly wanted to show his teacher who his girlfriend is?

Then something clicked. Dad was actually trying to get hold of the girl. Lil bro saved her number as BunNy in his phone. I couldn't believe Dad would've thought that was her real name. Seriously, does anyone nowadays would save their lover contact number with their real name? *Even Jae saved Yun's number as 'My Lovely Yunho <3'*

That's a MAJOR FAIL right there. ¬___¬

An hour ride later we reached to the District Educational Office of the new school. It was lunch time when we get there. So we have to wait till the lunch break is over for the office to be opened again.

We went to the canteen to fill our stomachs. At the sight of the canteen's entrance, I cannot believe my eyes. There were flies EVERYWHERE. And the canteen's hygiene grade is C. A big, bold, black letter C with a red background was on the wall, next to the owner's business license. My appetite goes down the drain. And the food price was bloody expensive as well.

After the lunch break is over, we went to the damn office for the approval stamp and everything. Then the staff said, we need to give 2 copies of the parents I/C, the student I/C, birth cert, wedding cert, electricity bills, etc. WTH? Why they asked for so many things? We have to go back home to get the damn documents photocopied and went back to the damn office. All of that took 2 hours to be done. Waiting for the process...another hour. I'm almost cooked waiting inside the car under the hot weather.

Awake for 28 hours and with no food in my system, I can't control my heavy eyes as i slept on our way back home. And mom's lazy disease gotta come that day as she didn't cook dinner later. I thought I was gonna die.

Took a nice shower, and i fix myself some simple dinner at 12am before I went to sleep.

And that's how my unlucky day ends. =..=" Thanks for reading. *hugs*



**A/N: Referring to Yoochun's rabbit costume in Balloon MV XD

12 comments:

  1. pehhh npe adik mu?? ader prob ker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pengaruh kawan jahat...balik umah pkul 2pg. mmg kene la aku jd mak guard kt umah tu. =..="

    ReplyDelete
  3. ko nasihatkanlah adik ko tu.. =.=

    ReplyDelete
  4. berbuih sda mulut ni ha...xdgr ckp mamat ni..

    ReplyDelete
  5. sepak je haha.. ganas plak aq xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. time nie ko nmpak abg aq tue eh hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. aku xmen la dera fizikal..nti sampai seru aku pki dera psiko je..dia xbengkak mate, bengkak hati je XD

    ha'ah time ni le aku ternampak abg ko..xmcm jaoh lak tmpt kje dia kan..=="

    ReplyDelete
  8. tpi erkk bkn skung die keje kat pejabat je ker??? maybe dtg melwat kowt huhu.. minggu dpn die balik nanti aq soal siasat die wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  9. pejabat maksud ko pejabat skola tu ke, pejabat pendidikan daerah tu? sbb aku igt ko kate dlu abg ko cikgu..da nek pangkat ke ape???

    ReplyDelete
  10. a'ah dah naik pangkat dah.. aq tgk bz semacam je die haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. pejabat pendidikan daerah...

    ReplyDelete
  12. agak ah..asyik kuar msuk pintu dpn tu je..pnt aku tgk hahaha!

    ReplyDelete