Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tangled up in me

Ah…tired.

How many more hours of sleep will be sufficient? I slept for 4hours, no, 7 friggin’ hours and my body still feels tired. The usual 6 hours of sleep I had in campus was more than enough. I was acting like a kid who is high on sugar all day long. And what does an extra hour of sleep makes me? A slowpoke.


Urgh, now I’m hungry.

Dude, you’re currently fasting. Duh. Besides, I’m always hungry. I know. *sigh* Well, it doesn’t help when all I had last night was a cup of coffee, a bar of Snickers, an extremely late and heavy supper, 2 mugs of tea, and a small serving of fried rice with the signature ‘Siti Nurhaliza diet soup’ as side dish. Ahem, that’s already more than enough. Well, Dad said he wanted to take us out for our break fast feast. But I’m not really sure about that.

I feel so messed up.

Well, no surprise there since I kept my paperwork on holds which bugged me to no end all day and night. That’s pretty much expected. Procrastination – everyone GREATEST foe. The fact that my supervisor is one pain in the arse isn’t helping me one bit. He kept giving me orders through my fellow course mate. Who did he think he is? If you got anything to say, just say it in my face. It’s not like he don’t have my contact number or even my e-mail address. I need some moral support. All he gave me is some shit. Make it a huge one. He literally did anyway.

I went to check on my new born kitties. They are so tiny and cute and all furry it makes my eyes all sparkly. But then! I only saw 3 of them. Where’s the other one? OH. NOEZ!!! DEAR GOD NO!!!! That poor thing was totally buried underneath the fat kitty mom all I can see is its head. Heartbeat rate spiking, I reach out to help the poor baby.

I’m a tad too late. That poor baby is already gone. Those big eyes of his didn’t get the chance to be opened and see the world yet. I feel so much rage streaming down my vein when the kitty mom snuggled up my feet. I almost kicked her. ALMOST. Another life has ended. I’m devastated. 


You might think I’m already used to this I-got-some-new-kitty-yesterday-but-I-lost-one-today situation. I tell you what; I will NEVER get used to it. Be prepared to read more about my pet cats here in the future. You don’t like it? Don’t read.

I’ll stop here, I’ve said a lot already. And you’re getting bitchy.*throwing rocks to my inner self*

Tired, hungry, headache.* That sums up what I am going through right now.

*Thank you to the genius angelic Susu to come up with this epic expression.
*huggles brother Su =3 *

6 comments:

  1. ok my comment gone =_=; stupid line..

    what i'm saying before..

    ur english make me envy.. I want to improve my english.. =_=;

    *off getting dictionary..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...you must have typed a lot..huhuhuhu

    ah really? come! lets improve our english together! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww my poor unnie!!! I definitely sense lots of fustration!!! T^T unnie come lets go to spa n relaz your mind, body and soul. Or do you want be to play the piano for you?? Sorry I cant play Chajatta yet im working on it..but I can play Love in the Ice for u ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. yadongsaeng ah~I am frustrated. In fact, I was even more frustrated that I can't get the tears out of my eyes. (that's why i kept on using this emoticon as replacement)TT^TT

    thanks a lot honey, i appreciate you being there for your poor unnie *sobs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup... A LOT!!!!!!!!! meh....

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's okay. next time when i post something new i'll wait for your long comment! ^^

    write it in msw 1st. just to be safe xD

    ReplyDelete