Thursday, August 25, 2011

I want Letter Bees


“I’ve send you your birthday present! Wait for it okay? 
p/s: my wrapping skill is terrible, hope you won’t get too shocked by it..and I’ve put in a letter as well. squished in between the package ^^;” 
“Okay. ^^ 
p/s: since you’ve warned me earlier, I think the degree of shocking- ness will be bearable :P”

A week later, you saw this at your doorstep.




(I used paint to hide my address. Sorry for being PS-incompetent. =.=;)


First thing I thought of was: those people rummaged my package.


Seriously, I didn’t even thought of my friend’s terrible wrapping skills when I looked at it. My friend wouldn’t send something like that to the post office. She ain’t that kind of person! Besides, the package was clearly torn up and later being wrapped around by the ‘national courier’ HUGE sticky tape. And oh, I can see the content of my package CLEARLY underneath that tape. It doesn’t even peeking out.


Did I forget to tell you that my letter wasn’t in the package? Yes. The letter wasn’t in the package.
How the hell you could be irresponsible? If you’re anticipating a package from someone dears to you and you get it in that kind of state, what would you feel? Both of us believed that package will get to its destination in one piece. Look what happened??!!


That’s why I want my country’s postal service to be taken over by the Letter Bees. They will treat our heart-filled packages as their own life and guard it with all their might and heart! (Well, good thing they won’t have to fight any gaichuu’s here.) Besides, all Letter Bees were skilful! (Not to forget their HOT looks >////<) I won’t mind opening my door to a very good looking Letter Bee, with my precious package still in good shape. How I wish that would come true….



A/N: Letter Bee, aka as Tegami Bachi. A manga series written by Asada Hiroyuki. Very nice. You guys should check it out. It also has an anime by the same name ^^




The tall guy is Gauche Suede and the cute baby face is Lag Seeing xD



3 comments:

  1. **pat mi-chan....

    **kick those stupid couriers =___=;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the anime!!! but I think Pos Laju is seriously irresponsible >:(
    jangan marah larh, masih dapay present tu kan? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just the anime? did you read the manga as well? manga is longer than anime (obviously)

    it's not the company's fault, just that RUDE officer who rummaged my parcel. wth

    yeah, the present was in good shape. but i'm still sad i didn't get my letter TT___TT

    ReplyDelete