Monday, June 28, 2010

~my second insomnia attack..o_O..~

this was also published in my fb...huhu...

This note is triggered by a friend of mine, miss fara. xD
WARNING: This note contain some disturbing facts. Read at your own risk!


Fangirl. That’s the thing I would like to share with all of you.



I, being one of the million girls who turn head over heels at the very sight of our favourite artist could not fathom the reason of my own act. Pretty sure of the fact, that many of these artists were Koreans, I am amazed at how far the Korean wave has roamed the Earth. It’s not that I don’t appreciate our local artists; it’s just that the Korean artist seemed to be more talented in capturing my heart, mind and soul…O_O;

Observer-that’s the kind of fangirl I referred myself. As the distance between me and my favourite artist was way totally obvious to be ignored, I really thankful for the person who responsible in introducing internet. Internet allows people around the world to communicate, creating a borderless world of its own. Allowing me, to feel very least near to my beloved artist.

As an observer, I seek every piece of information I can lay my hands on about my favourite artists. The news, commercials, any piece of videos showing their funny moments-everything. I would do anything to know almost every single thing about them. However, being a person raised in the East region, I do aware of my limits. Artists, as any other human being, deserve their own privacy. Thus, I won’t do anything stupid to force my way to reach my goal-being the know-it-all of a certain artist. Furthermore, I prefer to keep things to myself-meaning to say I wouldn’t brag if in case I knew something that my friend just figured out.

I would like to tell you a story about how extreme a fangirl can be.

This phenomenon takes place in Korea. Around November last year, the Korean fangirls were struck with a disturbing disease – the Bloody Letter fever. During the epidemic, the fangirls compete among themselves to deliver the most unique fan letter to their favorite artist, having to write it using their own blood. Yes, you heard right; blood. They will eventually cut themselves open and begin writing their fan letters expressing how much they love their favorite artists. As if each drop of blood that runs through their veins were dedicated wholly to that particular artist.

One very disturbing news I heard about these bloody letters is the one that was written to 2PM’s Ok Taecyeon saying:
“I dedicate to Taecyeon my period blood letter
Ok Taecyeon, You cannot live without me
Sprinkled with a few strands of my pubes”


Click here for more info: 2PM’s Taecyeon receives bloody note sprinkled with pubes

Nope, don’t you dare think that I’m trying to fool you. This particular fangirl, who ‘insanely creative’ to write this kind of letter – "using the special 'ink' which cannot be used every day, but only a few times every cycle of 28" days and not to forget her special 'toppings' to her favorite celebrity was two words – complete idiot.

So now for some of you - this is not breaking news. But for some other - like my friend, miss fara - this is a huge shock.

p/s: bottom line is, I’m definitely just a regular fan…admiring my beloved celebrity from afar..not messing their heads with these stupid confrontations…^o^

lastly to my beloved band:

동방신기, 당신을 사랑합니다! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment