Monday, June 28, 2010

Introducing - my best friend

okay my very first entry....woohooo!!!
i want to thank my friend, Kei for her constant nagging which drives me into creating my own blog..^o^ without her, this could not be happening...rest assured my friend, i have something for you...
go on, read it! xD




She is a Leo, the second child out of five siblings.She is just like any other Asian girl- having the typical Asian petite figure, black hair, quite fair skin and dark brown eyes. She is a student, studying hard to pursue her undecided dreams. Her father is already retired, while her mother is a nurse.

Born as a daughter to a nurse, it is not unusual to find that her major interest is in the scientific and medical field. She used to dream of becoming a veterinarian because she loves cats very much. However, she is unable to make up her mind whether to become a biologist, musician, scientist or a writer. Then one fine day she asked me, why she could not be a multi-talented person who is happy having four huge careers at the same time? I hope she will figure out the reason sooner or later - we are just a human being. Unable to fulfill all of our dreams is a common characteristic for a normal human being. I guess she just wanted to be someone who is unique - not abnormal.

She likes music a lot. I really like her music preferences. She is so universal- rock, hip-hop, ballads, pop, you name it - she hears all kinds of genre available, from artists all over the world. Life is dull without music. Both of us agree on that. She likes watching drama series, especially Korean and Japan drama series. Well, every girl enjoys watching romantic-comedy series. This is the main reason why she really wants to learn Japanese so bad. I support that - because the world we lived in today always demands for people with multiple skills. She just loves carrot juice. “It has this indescribable taste”, she said. I knew that carrots are good for your eyesight; but I just can’t figure out why this particular carrot juice lover wears spectacles.

She is my best friend. She is always there besides me. I love her very much. With her sense of humor, she is always been able to turn my frowning face upside down. Yes, she is so funny! By the way, she is kind of a good actress. Sometimes, her friends really could not tell whether she is just acting or she really means it. That’s why there are not many people that could really understand her. She is indeed interesting, don’t you think?

So, who is this girl?

She is....

...ME.



well, whaddaya think?
urmm, you wanna know what I think??? one word: pity =_=;

No comments:

Post a Comment